Group Account Director, Digital, £60k - £70k depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a full service digital development company and support the growth of its Client Services function. This successful digital production house is opening its doors to a Client Services professional to join the team of 35, as it grows significantly year on year.
The agency specializes in multi-channel digital experiences from heavy lifting web builds, business solutions and apps. It is the build department for a network of creative agencies but also services it’s own client list. The agency is looking for a Group Account Director with a strong technical understanding and commercial acumen to play a pivotal role in the strategic development of existing clients and support with on boarding new business. The position will report into the Head of Operations.
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of the role of Client Services within the business and work towards building a full team as the agency expands
- Own and develop client relationships, plus analyse existing client business to spot and develop opportunities
- Set strategy and targets for account growth and monitor success on an ongoing basis
- Onboard new clients and assist with pitches
- Onboard new projects by defining the digital strategy, gather requirements and scope technical projects for a range of clients, varying in size and sector
- Own solutions and recommendations made to clients to support their business goals
- Take responsibility for income against account targets and report back during weekly and monthly WIPs
- Ensure client billing and payment process runs efficiently
- Monitor client satisfaction, attend client post project review meetings
- Motivate and help drive internal project teams, ensuring a balance between client demands and achievable output
- Solid agency background with at least 7 years working agency side or in a digital production agency - supplier side experience would be advantageous
- Strong background in selling and delivering technical solutions including digital strategy, UX, design, technical builds, SEO, analytics and mobile.
- Ability to take and interpret creative, IA and technical web build briefs
- Experience managing significant build projects with a good technical understanding
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the digital space and be able to provide insight on the market and current client needs Interest in supporting the growth and diversification of an existing business
- Exceptional relationship builder with excellent track record in Client Services, plus good interpersonal, presentation, communication and business skills
- Be able to demonstrate growth and your ability to win and bed in new clients
- Ability to lead and motivate internal project teams
- Have a great personality – outgoing, charismatic and energetic!
About The Industry Club London Ltd
We work with leading agencies and companies in the UK placing Creative, Creative Services, Account Management and Digital professionals and we specialise in individuals with integrated experience.