Sorry, this job is no longer available
Group Account Director, Digital, £60k - £70k depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a full service digital development company and support the growth of its Client Services function. This successful digital production house is opening its doors to a Client Services professional to join the team of 35, as it grows significantly year on year.
The agency specializes in multi-channel digital experiences from heavy lifting web builds, business solutions and apps. It is the build department for a network of creative agencies but also services it’s own client list. The agency is looking for a Group Account Director with a strong technical understanding and commercial acumen to play a pivotal role in the strategic development of existing clients and support with on boarding new business. The position will report into the Head of Operations.
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of the role of Client Services within the business and work towards building a full team as the agency expands
- Own and develop client relationships, plus analyse existing client business to spot and develop opportunities
- Set strategy and targets for account growth and monitor success on an ongoing basis
- Onboard new clients and assist with pitches
- Onboard new projects by defining the digital strategy, gather requirements and scope technical projects for a range of clients, varying in size and sector
- Own solutions and recommendations made to clients to support their business goals
- Take responsibility for income against account targets and report back during weekly and monthly WIPs
- Ensure client billing and payment process runs efficiently
- Monitor client satisfaction, attend client post project review meetings
- Motivate and help drive internal project teams, ensuring a balance between client demands and achievable output
- Solid agency background with at least 7 years working agency side or in a digital production agency - supplier side experience would be advantageous
- Strong background in selling and delivering technical solutions including digital strategy, UX, design, technical builds, SEO, analytics and mobile.
- Ability to take and interpret creative, IA and technical web build briefs
- Experience managing significant build projects with a good technical understanding
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the digital space and be able to provide insight on the market and current client needs Interest in supporting the growth and diversification of an existing business
- Exceptional relationship builder with excellent track record in Client Services, plus good interpersonal, presentation, communication and business skills
- Be able to demonstrate growth and your ability to win and bed in new clients
- Ability to lead and motivate internal project teams
- Have a great personality – outgoing, charismatic and energetic!