Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Manager
A brand new Senior Account Manager role has become available within an established and independent Digital Marketing Agency based near Reading. As one of the most successful agencies outside London, they've been winning pitches hand over fist over the past couple of years which has launched them to a new level of quality, productivity and growth and they are now in need of a Senior Account Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Full Service Digital Agency who are experts in everything from big web design and build projects, social media campaigns, virals, mobile apps, search marketing, email marketing and more. They work with a range of clients from various sectors including FMCG, food & drink, travel & leisure, financial, entertainment, fashion, retail, education and many more.
Going from strength to strength, this agency are in need of a Senior Account Manager with experience of working in a Digital Marketing Agency. They're extremely well established in the market and have a very clear structure in terms of progression and career opportunities. If you're looking for an agency where there's room to grow in a supportive environment where you can learn from the experienced team around you, this is it!
The Senior Account Manager's role and responsibilities;
- Client management - liaising with clients on a daily basis, forging strong and long lasting relationships whilst looking for opportunities to grow accounts
- Project management - managing numerous projects at one time
- Digital marketing - understanding all aspects of digital marketing including social media, websites, search marketing, virals, mobile apps and email
- Planning - ensuring that work is being delivered on time, on budget and on brief
- Creative - being able to work with an internal design team, forming opinions on creative options and providing feedback
Skills and experience required to be the perfect candidate for the job;
- Proven track record of working in a Digital Marketing Agency as an account handler (or an integrated marketing agency but with a heavy focus on digital marketing)
- Currently working as a very established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Not just a good understanding but a passion or genuine interest in all things Digital
- If you've worked directly with Designers and Developers then all the better, this agency provides all these skills in house so experience of sharing your office with creatives and techies will be a bonus
- A real drive to be the best! These guys are super ambitious so only look for people with a similar mind set
- An ability to juggle lots of projects at once, if you love being busy then this role will be perfect!
A competitive salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 is on offer for this role, along with a potential annual bonus. The office is quirky and offers a different working environment to the majority of agencies in the area, it's a buzzy and fun place to work where everyone is working towards the same thing - providing the best possible service to clients and to be the best Digital Agency on the planet - ever!
If you'd like to hear more about this role and the company please send your CV or get in touch by clicking apply. I look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response expected for this vacancy we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
fishtank operates as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
fishtank specialise in marketing, pr & creative recruitment - South West & South Wales, Thames Valley & Home Counties, and Midlands.
Visit our website, www.fishtank.cc for more opportunities or join our facebook / Twitter page to get daily updates with our live roles.