Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Executive, Luxury Travel
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to implement the annual plan for two brands in the portfolio
- Managing all related campaigns including direct mail, email and telemarketing to ensure offline/online consistency, integration and synergy for best possible ROI
- Managing the communication of the brand`s loyalty programmes from a UK and Ireland perspective, including all specific member communications including member benefit updates, enrolment, and loyalty magazines
- Provide detailed campaign analysis for all activity, generate overview information on contact strategy performance and report on key trends
- Budget management
- Ensure that all campaigns are briefed internally with copies of all communication pieces circulated
- To closely monitor competitor and other sector activity and identify areas of good practice that can be built upon
- To support the development of trade co-op direct mail/email and provide guidance to the sales team to ensure opportunities are maximised
- Agency management
The Perfect Candidate!
- Minimum 3/4 years` experience working within a marketing environment
- Proven ability to manage direct marketing and email marketing projects, with results analysis
- Experience in evaluating and understanding customer data and segments
- Highly analytical and results focussed
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
- Team player
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible working hours and travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in working with internal and external partners
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.