Sorry, this job is no longer available
Print Production Manager
As Print Production Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the teams across sales, marketing and senior management. You will oversee a small team made of Supply Chain Managers, Project Managers and freelancers. As this is a brand new role, the challenge is yours to make with new process, team management and reportability to the Senior teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Print Production Manager will be:
- Managing team and ensuring best practice on all projects maximising efficiency
- Head up delivery with timings, estimates and printer negotiations across China, States and Europe
- Understanding all project requirements and scheduling across your team plus international reports
- Motivating the team and being a team player,getting stuck in when needed
- Ensure client and supplier relationships are maintained at best
As Print Production Manager, your core task is to manage your team both in the UK and internationally. This will involve a great deal of people management along with scheduling of all projects. You will need to diplomatic in your approach and be able to think calmly under pressure. Delegation and communication skills are key! You will need the ability to work across various time zones and manage requirements effectively.
Key Experience of the Print Production Manager will be:
- Solid Production experience and managing a small team
- Essential budget management and post reconciliation across all projects and supplier management
- International experience and knowledge essential
- Understanding artwork, Direct Marketing and packaging would be beneficial
- Passionate about print and providing solutions for clients
The role requires a highly organised individual who is committed and can trouble shoot effectively. Having the ability to work to deadlines and provide a high quality standard to your work at all times. If you can multitask effectively and have an extensive Print Production background, please get in touch for a brand new role.