Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior/Mid Digital Designer
Junior Digital Production Designer Central London 25 - 30k
An extremely well known global consumer brand are looking for a hungry junior Production Designer to work with some major names within their in-house creative production team. This role is an excellent opportunity to get a MAJOR brand on your CV to kick start an impressive work history.
My clients Creative Development team are looking for an Interactive Production Designer with Photoshop expertise, web/banner production experience, and an acute eye for detail. Principal Responsibilities:
- Update imagery and UI elements in Photoshop comps, and output web graphics.
- Structure Photoshop comps to optimize efficient production design and localization workflows using slices, smart objects, and layer comps.
- Review final work with an exacting eye, ensuring that graphics and layouts are flawless.
- Highly detail oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel.
- Thrives in a challenging, fast-paced web publishing workplace.
- Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Establishes rapport and collaborates easily with designers and web developers.
- Able to adhere to a consistent graphic production and checking process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Photoshop expertise, particularly setting up files for web production and adhering to graphic design standards.
- Excellent design and typography sensibilities.
- Solid standards-based HTML, CSS, and general web publishing knowledge.
- 2-5 years experience in a hands-on, high-volume web design and publishing environment (or equivalent).
- BA/BS required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.