Head of New Business
Head of New Business
£65,000 - £75,000 Excellent bonus package
24 Seven are a specialist recruitment agency who work with digital clients within the Luxury, FMCG and Retail industry.
We are working exclusively with a Digital Marketing Agency with an international client base within the Luxury and Lifestyle sector. This is a high level role for a strong new business developer who wants to join a business with a strong client base but also has ample opportunity to develop the clients to take the business forward to the next level. Working with the UK office you will partner with the offices in Europe and US to ensure that global projects can work effectively within the local market.
- Manage the strategic grow of existing Accounts to ensure that the business is maximizing all potential opportunities
- Oversee the internal teams to provide strategic leadership and direction.
- Develop new business relationships and bring on new clients overseeing the planning, content and execution of pitches, prospecting for new business, and contact plans for key targets
- Take part and support multi-local, regional and global pitches
- Manage the P&L and new project investment
Skills and Experience
- Highly tuned new business skills within the digital market.
- Strong management and people skills with the ability to lead and influence.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new technology in the digital space.
- Demonstrable skills in business management.
- Excellent execution skills, taking concept to delivery.
- The ability to be highly strategic whilst still taking a hands on approach.
Our client is keen for the business to grow so this is a great opportunity to make the role your own. Please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will be a Digital Marketing Specialist with an entrepreneurial drive and with proven experience in delivering digital marketing solutions.
- 04 December 2012
- 04 January 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Business Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Business Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)