Sorry, this job is no longer available
E-Commerce Product Manager
eCommerce Product Manager
£50K to £55K - London
An eCommerce Product Manager / Digital Product Manager needed by a global eCommerce company to deliver new products and features across various platforms. This is an exceptional opportunity to work across different areas developing world class products in an innovative company.
Therefore the eCommerce Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will be hands on with all areas of the product cycle. The role entails developing the product roadmap, wireframing, testing, functional specifications and delivering products on time and to budget.
The eCommerce Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will have experience of:
- Working in an eCommerce environment.
- Delivering large scale products and solutions.
- Stakeholder management and working across various points of the business eg. Tech, project and design teams.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Driving multiple products across different platforms eg. Web Portals etc.
The eCommerce Product Manager / Digital Product Manager will enjoy the technical aspects to product management, development and analytics.
If you are a Product Manager looking for the next step with the ambition to work across different platforms to provide world class products then get in touch today.
Keywords: Product manager, Product executive, eCommerce, Digital, Web, Agile, UX.