Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO and Social Media Specialist - Media Owner - London
Our client is one of London’s largest international Media owners, with a high profile collection of publications and sites under their umbrella. They are currently looking to hire an experienced executive for a role involving both SEO and Social Media.
The role of the SEO and Social Media Specialist:
- Help develop and implement SEO link building strategy
- Producing SEO copy for sites, working closely with Journalism team
- Engaging with online community through creative methods
- Liaising and managing bloggers
- Analysing and reporting on SEO and Social campaigns to senior stakeholders
The SEO and Social Media Specialist Candidate:
- 18 months – 3 years’ experience within digital media/ marketing industry
- Experience of SEO implementation, specifically off-page
- Strong link building background
- Thorough understanding of Social media and community managment
- People person who can liaise with external contacts and internal teams
This is a rare opportunity for someone with a solid SEO background, and good understanding of Social Media, to combine these 2 disciplines within one exciting role. If this sounds like it could be the role for you, call Glyn on 0207 1833021 or APPLY BELOW!