Sorry, this job is no longer available
Principal Decisioning Executive
Principal Decisioning Executive, Herts £45-55k + bens
The Principal Decisioning Executive role with this leader in the field of customer insight, engagement and management sits within the Customer Intelligence Practice, which offers great exciting and expanding opportunities to progress your data and insight career working with some of the major players in the insurance, utilities and financial sectors.
Principal Decisioning Executive– The role
- Ensure team are consistently delivering a high efficiency, low risk and transparent campaign execution capability
- High-level understanding of key marketing concepts and current trends within Customer or Prospect marketing
- Understanding trends in channel strategy and how this impacts future Decision Execution requirements
- Accountable for all campaign outputs within assigned account(s)
- Working in line with best practice Quality Assurance processes to recognise & minimise errors in campaign related outputs
- Ensure internal and client stakeholders understand campaign processing and the data requirements within that to ensure they submit suitable and actionable requests
- Proactively engage stakeholders to understand long-term objectives and where Decision Execution can add value
Principal Decisioning Executive– Skills and experience
- Proven experience of managing and executing complex multi-channel marketing campaigns in a variety of campaign toolsets
- Line-management experience of two or more individuals
- Understanding of key third party datasets
- Understanding of database management techniques, data structures and supporting technical infrastructure to maximise campaign management effectiveness
- Experience of dealing with clients in a consultative capacity
- Experience in preparing for and delivering strong presentations to clients or prospective clients
- High-level understanding of key marketing concepts e.g. Acquisition, Churn, Retention etc.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an articulate, positive and professional manner
- High degree of drive, self-confidence, commitment and flexibility appropriate to a merit-based, client-facing environment
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.