Sorry, this job is no longer available
Media Planner up to £27k - Prestigious & innovative food brand
The agency has a great relationship with this client allowing challenging strategic ideas to be put forward, giving huge gratification to its planners. As Planning Manager you will have huge scope in defining how your client spends their significant advertising budget.
The role requires someone with a strong account management background, who is driven and understands the importance of brand planning with the media mix:
- Develop and deliver strategic vision for client brands.
- Develop and oversee the briefs, budget splits, media recommendations and implementation.
- Responsibility of Executive mentoring and including managing training and development.
- Liaise with client other agencies (creative, PR) to ensure integrated and deliverable campaigns.
- Full understanding of client business, products and various structures to influence and guide investment decisions.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 2 years experience in a Media planning and Buying Agency.
- Work ethic which is a can-do approach.
- A self starter who is very much a team player who can work across all levels and disciplines, with strong and solid comms planning background across all media channels.
- Good level of digital knowledge.
- Proactive and flexible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong prioritisation skills.
- Have a strong strategic mindset who is always looking for innovative opportunities.
- Be a strong communicator who is confident with dealing with top level management both internally and externally.
This role is a great opportunity to further your planning career at a top media agency on a truly massive account. Not to be missed so call now!
Contact Siobhan on 020 7920 6404 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: SM 11958