Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Collate and analyse information on products/issues in order to understand the customer, the competitor market and financials.
* Contribute to the development of marketing plans to deliver business growth and profit targets. Monitor business performance relative to product area assigned.
* Contribute to the development of proposition development.
* Identify and develop solutions/improvements and make recommendations to senior managers on preferred solutions.
* Contribute to the development of business cases, gathering financials and drafting presentations.
* Develop implementation plans for projects or parts of projects and effectively manage budget allocated.
* Develop effective working relationships and contribute to the development of communication plans cross functionally to ensure engagement and commitment to changes.
* Recent experience of the above gained within the financial services sector.
* Understanding of brand and brand principles/guidelines.
* Experience of drafting/contributing to the development of campaign briefs.
* Experience in developing understanding of customers, industry, competitor activity, market position. Can investigate and analyse information and make inferences.
* Experience of gathering necessary financial data and developing understanding.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.