Sorry, this job is no longer available
CRM and Data Manager - International Education Organisation - London
As part of the global CRM team, this person will take charge of the analysis and segmentation of the database and the optimization and production of ambitious email marketing campaigns.
The role of the CRM and Data Manager:
- Managing a database containing 15 million records
- Analysis and segmentation of the database
- Datamining and scoring in order to identify and target specific segments
- Creation and deployment of testing and optimization campaigns to enhance conversion and retention of customers
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and members of other departments to bring the data to life and produce meaningful and insightful results
The CRM and Data Manager candidate:
- 3 years + in Marketing, with a focus on data and CRM
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL and ESP’s (Silverpop preferable)
- Strongly analytical, Excel black belt
- Project management/ problem solving method of working
- Strong communication skills across international work
This opportunity is perfect for an existing Data and CRM professional who is looking for a very exciting project whereby they can have ownership over the development of the company’s current systems. For more information contact Glyn on 02071833021 or apply below.