Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Analyst Account Manager/ 30K - 40K / London
Digital Analyst Account Manager.
£30K - £40K.
This digital media consultancy works with top online publishers and advises them how to monetise their sites more effectively. They analyse the digital landscape, competition and current site performance, and offer solutions such as: an analysis of what they are doing well, what less well, how they are performing in the market and what actions to undertake to increase revenue.
You and your team of 2 will devise digital solutions to help media owners monetise their website more effectively. You will need strong account management skills as well as a superb grasp of the digital landscape.
- Lead on client communications and relationships with major media owners.
- Manage a team of 2 people assigned to key accounts, manage their performance.
- Write strategic summary documents that can be presented to a client.
- Write research papers and industry "think pieces" on cutting-edge digital topics.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a digital professional with proven client facing experience. You will be an expert in display media and have a fascination with digital innovation e.g. mobile, RTB, VoD, etc.
- Proven experience in managing high-level client relationships.
- Experience in media planning, media research and / or media consultancy.
- Strong skills in developing and delivering strategic recommendations to clients.
- An advanced understanding of the digital landscape, particularly in terms of media owner market.
- A bright, inquisitive, challenging and commercially-minded outlook.
£30K - £40K (depending on skills and experience)
For further information, please send your CV to Amelia Cranfield at Propel London (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you'd like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call me on 0207 004 0560.