Sorry, this job is no longer available
User Experience Manager
* Scope and shape all changes for the transactional wireframes, deliverables include: IA, Personas, storyboards, scenarios, wireframes, user flows, navigation maps and user interface prototypes.
* Produce visual design concepts that are user focused and show an attention to detail (always considering DDA and WAI).
* Promote usability and UCD approach across business and software development process.
* Define and deliver the projects required to support the multi-channel strategy and deliver the targeted customer satisfaction and commercial targets.
* Develop our knowledge of the multi-channel journey and customer behaviours and develop opportunities to improve its efficiency and effectiveness.
* Provide web consultancy services across the business.
* Identify and develop best practice in the areas of user experience and usability.
* Manage resources to ensure deliverables and delivery targets are met.
* Manage a high performing team with clear responsibilities and performance metrics
* Significant user experience expertise with a research/testing background and technical front-end skills.
* A strong portfolio consisting of conceptual designs, wireframes, visual mock-ups and prototypes.
* Solid track-record of setting best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as demonstrated leadership in usability principles and techniques.
* Proficient in Photoshop, Paint Shop, Axure and Visio. Proven project planning skills.
* Experience of managing staff.
For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.