Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Communications Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
Maternity Contract - 13 months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a marketing Communications team leader, on a 13 month full time and fixed term contract!
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the Marketing communications assistants
- Project manage the UK and ROI planned Events and exhibitions
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of the role is to plan and deliver a range of marketing communications campaigns and initiatives for the UK&ROI business - aimed at increasing brand, product and capability awareness, and ultimately revenue.
- Compiling of marketing communications plans in conjunction with the sales functions and other areas of the business.
- Implementation of these campaigns via integrated marketing channels including direct (digital and print), website, PR, advertising, white papers, social media and events.
- Utilisation of effective measurement techniques to determine return on investment.
- Copywriting and proof reading/editing for various media.
- Management of third party agencies, maintaining strong relationships and value for money.
- Collaborating and utilising a resource of two Marketing Communications Assistants.
- Budget management.
- Process improvement.
The Marketing Communications Manager will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with previous B2B marketing communications experience. Technical/engineering marketing experience would be beneficial. Excellent communication and relationship building skills are essential, as are good project management and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.