Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Project Manager
They are now seeking a Senior Digital Project Manager to join the team and manage a range of projects, from website builds to on-line advertising (rich media advertising, digital outdoor) and social media - a great variety of work, and across numerous clients/brands.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- scoping and planning digital projects
- produce and manage project documentation including Scope of Works, time-lines and project plans as required
- scheduling resource, following up on resource requests.
- identify project risk and limit this as much as possible, problem solve
- brief designers and developers
- attend client meetings as necessary and work with the account management teams to ensure work is delivered on spec
- ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
- work with external third parties
To be considered for the role of Senior Digital Project Manager you MUST have the following:
- prior experience in an agency (digital or integrated) in a project management capacity
- experience working on BOTH web builds and on-line advertising
- ability to build and maintain client relationships
- ability to produce project documentation including SOWs, project plans and time-lines
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong ability to lead projects and work with various teams autonomously.
It would also be good if you had ability to wireframe, and also knowledge/training in a project management methodology such as Prince 2.
To find out more information please get in touch asap!