Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
Your role will include:-
- Identifying and developing new advertising streams through integrated partnership and sponsorship solutions both on and off brief.
- Nurturing and maintaining strong agency relationships at all levels across implementational planning, buying and Strategic Planning teams
- Monetising top lifestyle websites, working with the senior team on sales strategies yield management and company reports
- You must have proven online media sales experience with strong agency contacts
- You are highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have outstanding customer service skills
- You have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
The basic salary is up to £35,000 dependent on experience with an £50,000 O.T.E. This company believes in investing in people and offers extensive training to all individuals. Bonus can be earned monthly, quarterly as well as annually.
This company has a fantastic location and working environment with many other benefits included in its package.