Sorry, this job is no longer available
Internal Communications Manager
My client is a leader in the leisure field and is urgently seeking a creative and talented Internal Communications specialist.
With over 5000 employee`s across multiple sites throughout the UK, this is no ordinary communications role - it will require a specialist with the skill to communicate to a variety of audiences across a large geographical area.
The post holder will be responsible for developing and implementing the company`s internal communications programme ensuring that all employees are fully engaged in the delivery of the their strategy and vision.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Creation and implementation of the Internal communications strategy
- Managing the communications plan for each of their separate business units
- Taking the lead on all key business communications across both operational and head office staff
- Co-ordination of all internal roadshows and events including the arrangement of key speakers and collateral
- Foster and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Oversee the production of all internal comms collaterals including staff newsletters and magazines and develop new channels
To be considered, you will be required to demonstrate the following;
- Significant Internal Comms experience gained within a large, multi site organisation
- Preferably experience working within a retail/leisure or hospitality environment
- Excellent copywriting, journalistic and editorial skills
- Project and campaign management ability
This is an urgent requirement with interviews planned for week commencing 12th November, so please apply immediately.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.