Digital Project Manager | London | £35,000
This is a completely unique agency that combines technology and creativity to construct and promote media brands for a broad range of highly respected clients through TV, web & mobile platforms.
This is an incredible opportunity to for a mid-weight digital project manager with ability to combine excellent project and production management skills in a highly creative environment. You’ll manage the smooth running of projects including defining and managing the scope and deliverables on medium and large complex web development projects, as well as advertising led digital campaigns.
• A proven track record of success in a client-facing dynamic digital agency or digital media company.
• Previous experience working on creative projects/campaigns.
• Appreciation and ambition to produce great digital creative work. Ability to make sound judgement of the idea against brief and technical requirements.
• Able to encourage creative/innovative solutions. Challenge team where necessary for great results.
• Ability to run the financial and time aspects of a project with mastery of detail. Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects.
• Strong understanding of standard website functionality along with technical project elements and technical digital processes.
• An understanding of usability/accessibility/IA issues.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Oversee digital project direction - Identifying the project objectives and success criteria all the way to producing standard project documentation; project plans, scoping and specification documents.
• Financial responsibility for projects - Produce accurate costings and manage budgets and manage project profitability.
• Delivery responsibility for digital projects - Manage timelines; plan ahead and respond to project needs. You will also track objectives and provide regular status reports (client and internal).
• Provide technical creative judgement: evaluate creative work against the brief using creative technical knowledge and understanding.
• Manage internal project team during execution phase, ensuring processes are followed.
• Develop process and best practice between teams (development/design).
• Liaise with the client to obtain sign-off of all key project elements.
• Help out with other multi-platform projects when less busy – therefore some brand identity experience would be desirable.
This is an incredibly challenging role but certainly not a dull one!
This role will suit someone who has worked in excellent agencies but is now looking to work somewhere that feels a little different, that will give them more autonomy and which only works with really interesting clients (if you’re interested in media that is!)
If you’re a candidate hungry for working in a fast-paced environment and can demonstrate all the skills and attributes this agency is looking for then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV to Dominic at firstname.lastname@example.org or click `apply` to be instantly considered for this role.
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Media Agency jobs in London (Central)