Quant Associate Director
Quantitative Associate Director / Global Brand Consultancy / South West London / Salary Negotiable
A full-service global brand consultancy based in South West London, they pride themselves on providing actionable commercial opportunities to many blue-chip clients including the likes of Unilever, Vodafone, Philips, Zara Lee, and Astra Zeneca, encompassing innovation, positioning and portfolio ideas through fresh insights into markets, consumers or brands.
A key part of the consulting offer, their quantitative offering delivers information that underpins the strategies, and therefore this is a role for those who are frustrated with just delivering numbers and want a fresh challenge - they are interested in passionate candidates who want to be at the heart of clients' strategic decisions.
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Quantitative Associate Director include:
- Working directly with clients' marketing teams as opposed to their insight teams, contributing to major strategic decisions regarding their portfolio with particular emphasis on positioning, innovation and market understanding.
- Implement a wide range of quantitative research methodologies, particularly segmentation
- Delivering insightful, creative work to clients.
- Line management responsibilities.
The Key attributes of the Quantitative Associate Director include:
- 5 years+ quantitative research experience at a top research agency
- Exposure to leading large scale market segmentation projects
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- New business development experience
- A natural passion for brands and consumer behaviour
To apply for the Quantitative Associate Director role, please click the "Apply" button below.
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.