Sorry, this job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Designer to join an award-winning Integrated Creative Agency, working within their in-house studio based in Warwickshire.
As Designer you will be responsible for the production of general marcoms - brochures, POS, leaflets, packaging artwork and design to the highest standards. You`ll have a background in working in an agency art studio environment and experience of working on retail campaigns is desirable. My client is looking for an individual with a passion for design, who likes to get the job done right and has a solid understanding of advertising and marketing.
- Working direct with the client and head of studio on each project to ensure delivery to creative, production and budget requirement
- Delivering high quality ideas and design solutions in response to the client`s brief
- Offering design/creative inspiration for the team
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of design advertising, relevant software and industry progression.
- Gaining creative approval and sign-off at all key stages of appropriate projects
You`ll have high-end knowledge and skill levels in all industry-standard graphics software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. You will be able to deliver high quality work with speed, accuracy and pixel perfect attention to detail with a thorough understanding of all relevant print and reproduction processes.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you have experience in the above, then please send me your CV and work samples today!
Designer, Integrated Creative Agency, Warwickshire, £20,000 - £23,000, Perm Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.