Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Executive
Meritocratic, innovative, fast-paced and creative.
Responsible for digital and non digital member acquisition across all search and other marketing activity
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of all direct digital and non-digital member acquisition
- Development of Member get Member scheme and its promotion
- RTB (Real Time Bidding, retargeting) management, monitoring and optimisation in consultation with agencies
- Digital prospecting activity through banners and microsites
- Further development of PPC and other SEM activity
- Affiliate management; responsibility for managing acquisitions affiliate programme
- Partnership recruitment
- Optimisation of user journeys ensuring that conversion is continually improved
- Support ATL activity including TV, Radio, Outdoor & Press
- Direct acquisition into Mobile app
- Acquisition reporting
- Knowledge of agency management and ATL
- Knowledge of PPC, SEM and RTB activity
- Campaign and project management skills
- 1+ years marketing acquisition experience
- Capable of working on multiple projects
- Experience of measuring success by CPA, conversion rates, ROI etc.
- Creative thinker with a structured and methodical way of working
- Great communicator of ideas and strategy
- Demonstrable "get stuff done" attitude
- Strong understanding or marketing concepts and consumer behaviour
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and aesthetics.
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.