Sorry, this job is no longer available
Group Communications Executive
The main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver the Group internal and external communications strategy in conjunction with the divisional Marketing and Communications teams. To ensure the consistency of message is maintained throughout any communications across the Group.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that you have a proven track record in working within a Marketing & Communications capacity ideally from within the professional services sectors.
- Act as main point of contact for any Group PR enquiries
- Develop and deliver the Communications strategy
- Work with the divisional Marketing and Communications teams to develop and maintain the plans for internal and external communication activities
- Manager PR activities, internet content and staff publications
- In liaison with the divisional Marketing and Communications teams and the Group Communications Executive, develop, write and coordinate press releases for local and national press
- Liaise with the investors, shareholders and their advisory bodies on PR issues, where appropriate
- Ensure holding statements are continually up to date
- Responsibility for content on social media sites
- To develop and maintain the Group wide Company Policy where appropriate
- Own and deliver the crisis management policy across the Group
- Monitor the use of the Company Brand Guidelines and educate staff on the importance of brand integrity
- Working in collaboration with the Inform+ Working Group to ensure it evolves with the needs of the business
- Involvement in developing and delivering the Brand strategy
- Own the Group website content, ensuring it serves the needs of the business and its objectives
- Manage agencies ensuring SLAs and KPIs are being adhered to
- Monitor the organisation's Communications budget
- Conduct research and analysis as required
- Event Management
- Develop collateral for the Group
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply with your CV immediately. PLEASE NOTE that this role is for a contract period for 12 Months (with potential to move into a permanent role should both parties wish).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.