Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Project Manager
The main responsibilities of the Senior Digital Project Manager is:
-to work with the various teams including strategy to ensure everyone is up to date on each project
- to define the approach, scope and costs for each project, ensuring all are delivered to time and budget
- to manage any risk and issues that come up, escalating where necessary
- to monitor the budget and work with Finance to ensure all invoices get paid
- to prepare project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs and keep all up to date, scheduling catch up meetings where necessary
- to communicate effectively with clients and manage expectations
To be considered for the Senior Digital Project Manager role you must have previous experience in a similar role preferably at a digital agency. You will have managed design and build projects around 200k budget, and have used MS Project and Excel, as well as having knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Overall the Senior Digital Project Manager is detail orientated, has excellent communication skills and the drive to move projects forward.
In return you will have the chance to work on some great digital projects, end to end, and within a mixed team of digital experts. They offer a great working environment and autonomy in the role!
Please get in touch today for more information on this role/agency.