Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Project Co-ordinator
Day to day responsibilities for the Digital Project Coordinator will include:
- Utilising CMS tools and web technologies to localise and update site content
- Ensure Quality assurance within the team
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Assisting with workflow processes, timeframes, and costs
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Hands on experience with HTML, XML, CSS, Flash, Photoshop, and CMS.
- Previous experience in a digital project management/executive capacity
- Very organised with an excellent attention to detail
- A passion for new technologies and a self-starter
If you're looking for a career in advertising and want a top agency on your CV then this is the perfect role for you, please get in touch today!