Sorry, this job is no longer available
UK Marketing Manager
If you're a trade savvy retail marketer looking for a freelance role in the South West, then read on!
Our client is an iconic retailer with a long tradition of quality and a genuine place in the heart of the nation. They are looking for a freelance Marketing Manager for a 3 month period to join their Somerset team.
As Marketing Manager for this innovative retailer, you will be expected to:
- Execute the seasonal category plan and tactical marketing initiatives in region
- Implement all ATL & BTL initiatives and develop store promotions both short and long term
- Contribute to the development of the category consumer and trade PR plans
- Advocate consistent brand messaging across category throughout all consumer touch points across the region
The successful Marketing Manager candidate for this fantastic freelance role will have the following skills and experience:
- a trade marketing background
- an understanding of the print process
- experience of digital marketing
UK Marketing Manager, Retail, South West, 3 months, £competitive