Sorry, this job is no longer available
Director of Digital Demand Generation
Our client is a leading player in the UK and they are looking for someone who wakes up every day thinking about ingenious ways to funnel fuel into our client's sales pipeline. Our target market includes more than 200,000 world-wide companies matching our ideal customer profile, and we plan to grow by more than 50% each year for the foreseeable future.
Key focus of the role is as follows -
* Build out our lead acquisition and nurturing strategy.
* Evaluate and implement marketing automation tools.
* Optimize our CRM tools
* Develop drip campaigns, email templates for sales, and
* Assist with social media strategies, including Twitter,
Facebook, and LinkedIn.
* Write copy, case studies, and relevant content for our
* Manage the marketing calendar and budget and present
updates to the team.
* Implement strategies to build the Guild Quality brand
among consumers and prospects.
* Report on the ROI and conversion rates of various
* Develop strategies to drive free trial sign-ups and web
traffic for client's campaigns
* Work with partners to execute joint marketing plans.
Ideal Experience is as follows -
* Several years of relevant marketing experience
* Experience with relevant SaaS businesses, preferably
* Strong client management and campaign management
* Experience with CRM tools
* Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo,
* Strong social media skills
* Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data
* Strong writing skills
* Design and basic HTML skills required
* Ability to manage a marketing calendar and work
independently to drive it forward
* Great communicator, who can get all parties (sales,
executive team) on the same page
* Experience managing and developing teams
* High energy, positive attitude, "do-er" not just manager,