Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager looking for promotion to Senior Account Manager up to £32k + bens
This top 10 integrated agency has a dynamic and forward thinking culture. It is growing fast and the breadth of work combines DM, advertising and online with the agency boasting a number of top awards. Now part of a worldwide network group, they have a positive working environment that is politics free, challenging and supportive.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
· Ready to join a close knit team on a car brand and FS. The bulk of the work will be to support the Group Account Director and Senior Account Manager
· You will be closely involved in the planning and delivery of insight fuelled; high quality creative outputs that ensure these results are achieved.
· Be comfortable working in the on and offline environment, with fully integrated, fast turnaround high pressured campaigns. Working closely with strategic and data planning to ensure the most informed creative briefs.
· Excellent time management and communication skills are vital for this role to ensure smooth campaign delivery internally and externally
· Campaign Management - receiving and responding the client briefs, booking the relevant resource and trafficking the work through internally building
You will be an ambitious and experienced Account manager with the following attributes:
· Proven project and account management skills - experience managing on and offline campaigns
· Entrepreneurial– ask not “what can my clients do for me?”, but think “how can I add value to my clients or the agency? “
· A great thinker and doer – always be on the front foot, alert and aware of new ideas, opportunities and initiatives, with the resourcefulness to make them happen
· Accountable – be ready to take responsibility, to manage yourself and to rise above politics
· Ambitious – strive to be the best at what you do and to make a difference for clients and you’ll find we will always recognise and nurture genuine talent.
· Very capable, confident and committed individual who enjoys taking on responsibilities
Modern offices in a well connected location and paying up to £32k plus a range of excellent benefits.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the Apply button below