Sorry, this job is no longer available
PR Manager, B2B Technology, In-house
They are looking for a PR Manager to;
- Manage a programme that will successfully engage their core audiences;
- Keep and grow existing members
- Encourage new members to join
- Raise awareness and profile of the organisation as the UK`s leading voice on technology issues.
- Work closely with programme heads and marketing function to develop concise and relevant PR campaigns aimed at target audiences using appropriate channels.
- Work with delivery, membership, services and events teams to ensure that volume and nature of routine communications is acceptable, achieves the desired results and appropriate channels are used.
- Manage on-line presence from editorial, design and functionality perspective, identifying opportunities for development and improvement.
- Support events and services teams in development and execution of PR campaigns to achieve objectives.
- Graduate level education
- B2B PR experience at account manager level
- Experience of multi-service line organisation
- Technology savvy with good understanding of on-line communications
- Demonstrable relationships and understanding of UK tech media
- Diplomatic and collegiate in working style
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Excellent writing skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Natalie at email@example.com Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.