Sorry, this job is no longer available
Product Development Manager, Beauty
They are looking for an experienced individual to support the existing new product development team. You must have previous hands on experience in product developing and managing all aspects of a product from concept and formulation through to packaging design and production.
- Drive product development and calendar in alignment with the strategic plan and vision within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in managing the critical path to ensure the smooth running of NPD from concept to launch and commercialisation
- Good understanding of Global beauty policies and requirements.
- Manage packaging artwork process ensuring legal requirements are met
- Experience in go to market strategy and budget management
- You must have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about brands and insights
The successful candidate must have product development and management experience within the premium Health and Beauty Sector. Haircare or salon professional experience is highly desirable; as well as energy, fantastic project management and relationship building skills to drive projects forward.
Proven Innovation skills - must have demonstrated ability to identify new opportunities and bring new products or accessories to market.
If this sounds like you then apply online now, or contact Katie Rixon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.