Director of Social Media Intelligence
Our client is a forward thinking insight-led consultancy who works on a global level with a range of well-known consumer brands in the FMCG, Technology & Retail sectors. A major part of their offering features social media intelligence, which is a key part of the organisation and ensures a 360 consultancy service for their clients. The work is not pure social media analysis, it involves many layers which integrate with qualitative market research, digital analysis and interpreting real-time insights. The outputs are not straight data reporting, but more strategic, added value responses to projects as clients are using the service for their digital expertise.
Due the success of their unique offering they are now looking for a Director for their Social Media Intelligence unit, whose responsibilities will include:
• Promote the product offering to new & existing clients
• Lead a team of 5 individuals, at all levels
• Oversee on-going project work
• Further develop commercial opportunities for the unit through marketing, PR, conferences, seminars etc.
Key attributes for the Director of Social Intelligence are:
• Ideally have come from the market research, brand consultancy or digital advertising space
• Has an excellent understanding of market research and how to deliver insights from the research.
• Ability & track record to deliver new business
• A desire to inspire those around you
• Experience/exposure of using other social media monitoring tools (eg: Radian 6, Sysomos etc.)
• Passion for all things digital (whether using social media such as Twitter or writing blogs out of personal interest)
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a new type of business that is profitable, growing and will provide the opportunity for internal growth for the right individual.
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience and who are eligible to work in the UK will receive a response.
About Hasson Associates
Hasson Associates specialise in providing talent to the Market Research, Strategy, Insight, Planning and Analysis Industry. We work both clientside and agency throughout the UK.