Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Account Director - Promotional Marketing
This promotional marketing agency have been operating for over ten years and are the best at what they do. They have a number of long established relationships with film studios like 20th Centrury Fox, Paramount, Disney, Universal and Sony as well as some other massive names outside of entertainment.
They are looking for an Account Director to join their growing account handling team based in attractive offices in the West End.
The ideal candidate will come from a promotional products/premiums background or sales promotion agency and enjoy meeting clients to discuss their requirements, managing projects and briefing the design team. You'll be used to managing people and have a good understanding of P&L.
You can expect a competitive salary, genrous bonus scheme, friendly, upbeat working environment and the opportunity to travel and progress quickly within the company.
- 09 January 2013
- 09 February 2013
- Charlie Griffiths
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Print & Packaging, Retail
- Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Product Management, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)