Sorry, this job is no longer available
Insight Analyst / 6 Month Contract / FS Provider / London / £2
Insight Analyst / 6 Month Contract / FS Provider / London / £200-£250 p/day
My client, a leading UK financial service provider based in London, is looking to take on an insights analyst on a 6 month contract to cover a secondment.
This is a great opportunity to assist the research team in delivering an integrated research programme across all brands and all products, providing actionable insight to the business for all brands, channels and products.
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Insights Manager include:
- Manage, support and deliver specific ad hoc projects within the planned research programme, covering both qualitative and quantitative research approaches.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to set up, manage and deliver research projects: supporting the writing of the brief, set up sessions, managing expectations, attending fieldwork, previewing research debrief and arranging distribution.
- Support the delivery of wider brand and consumer reporting initiatives including various senior management reports and brand dashboards.
- Continuously share insights across the business striving to drive existing communications, product, and process or service design.
The Key attributes of the Insights Manager include:
- Substantial hands-on research experience within an agency or client side - managing research projects from day to day.
- Experienced in communications research
- Autonomous worker
To apply for the Insights Manager role, please click the "Apply" button below.