Associate Consultant / Brand Consultancy / Central London / £25
Associate Consultant / Brand Consultancy / Central London / £25-£50k
Committed to building distinctive brands from the inside out, this consultancy works with blue-chip clients including Virgin Atlantic, Co-operative Group, MSN, O2, and Intercontinental Hotel Groups, considering every encounter and every stakeholder, and using brand thinking to unify and inform all aspects of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for you if you are self-starting, culturally astute and aware, intelligent and energetic, looking to further develop your capabilities in a strategic role. You will get to turn insights into strategic writing, form client relationships and to carry out new business development.
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Associate Consultant include:
- Develop an understanding of clients' businesses and key aims in order to play an active and meaningful role and to contribute to the building of strategy, project design and delivery
- Convey their strategic thinking clearly, whether that's as a report, a presentation or a conference call
- Ensure best practice in the management of projects in order to deliver on time, on budget and to brief
- Track project scope, outgoings, resources used and fees, negotiating supplementary fees where appropriate
- Identify and generate potential projects from existing and new clients, with an awareness of fee revenue and profitability
The Key attributes of the Associate Consultant include:
- 5 years experience agency or client side, ideally in brand consultancy/strategy
- Natural curiosity about new consumer trends and business models
- Used to working with clients and senior stakeholders, articulate and astute, with empathy and intuition, able to flex according to different personalities
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
To apply for the Associate Consultant role, please click the "Apply" button below.
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.