Senior Media Research Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven media researcher to join a market leading company in their research function providing a combination of consumer insight, sales research and panel management across a variety of media disciplines. This award winning research team play a crucial part in the business ensuring that they are well placed to provide exceptional insight and market development directly related to commercial development. You will work closely with the research manager and will take ownership of the companies evolving online audience panel while gaining further involvement in campaign analysis to deliver strategic insights to the entire business.
You will be crucial to raising the profile of the research function both internally and with external research agencies while working in tandem with the internal marketing function. You will be full involved in planning and project management of research studies, designing questionnaires, scripting and deploying surveys and creative and timely analysis of results to provide insights and information to the sales teams. You will also attend regular external meetings with the sales teams to present audience insights derived from the panel and will generally take ownership of the panel to ensure its overall quality and relevance.
To be considered for this opportunity it is anticipated that you will have a solid grounding in media research from either a media agency, media owner or research company and you will therefore be competent in relevant research systems used in the market such as TGI. You will have solid experience of working with sales teams from either an internal or external perspective and have a strong analytical background which you combine well with real enthusiasm and drive to bring raw data to life. As you will be managing the companies online panel you must also have solid experience of questionnaire design and the ability to really draw information from the panel which is both relevant and insightful. You will also be a competent presenter and be confident in giving your opinion in an insightful and relevant way.
You will be part of an exceptional team of individuals who are highly regarded both internally and externally and as such you will be rewarded highly with excellent career prospects in a really fun environment.
- 09 January 2013
- 09 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Market Research Agency, Media Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Client Side / In-house, Media Owner
- Account / Strategic Planning, Analysis, Market Research, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Market leading media recruitment specialist working with many of the very best clients across the media agency, research and media owner sectors.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Research Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)