Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager - Childrenswear
Principle accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop, gain agreement to and implement contact strategies to deliver an increase in the number of customers buying from the product category.
- Through collaborative working with the Brand teams and the buying team, develop and manage strategies which maximise the children`s wear sales via the website and paper action chain.
- Development and presentation of seasonal budgets to present to the Marketing Director.
- Responsible for the identification of new selling vehicle opportunities and liaising with Brand and Buying teams to ensure offers are fully maximised.
- Make recommendations for future growth, based on the external market and internal customer database, making certain all opportunities are fully exploited and ensuring the correct level of marketing investment to drive out optimum profit levels.
- Working with the buyer and the online co-ordinator, actively trade the children`s wear offer throughout the season.
- Manage the development of the department, ensuring that growth targets set are reached including the planning of contingency activity to address any shortfall.
- Work closely with the buyer and make recommendations on the make up (eg. any market opportunities not being fully exploited) and price architecture of the range based on both external factors and previous results.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years marketing experience, and a commercial awareness of retail/home shopping. You will have excellent communication, numerical and analytical skills, and have a focus on delivery of sales targets.