Project Manager – Integrated & Digital, FMCG, Luxury, Telcoms. £30-£35K.
Leading Digital and Integrated agency and is certainly one of the best Creative shops in Central London. Part of a small independent network - which can boast some impressive clients!
THIS PROJECT MANAGER ROLE
Reporting to the Project Director you will be responsible for managing multiple projects. The activity is Integrated with a predominant focus on Digital (including Web and Social).
• Mentoring development of Junior Project Managers.
• Deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Implement operational processes.
THE IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER
This Project Manager must come from a leading London-based Integrated, Advertising or Digital creative agency. This Project Manager must drive projects to completion, motivate people to deliver, and lead the process.
• Experience managing integrated and digital campaigns.
• Strong familiarity of relevant industry software. (e.g. Basecamp, Peoplesoft, MS-Project).
• Positive attitude and a passion for organisation.
• Crucial project management role in a world-renowned agency.
• Opportunity to work on major brands.
• Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits.
If you think you are the right Project Manager for this role, click APPLY NOW and upload your CV.
About Daniel Marks London
Daniel Marks is an independent headhunting and search company. We specialise in Account Handling, Creative, Planning, Production, PM & Tech positions within leading Digital, DM and Integrated agencies
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)