Research Manager - Ad-hoc Research Agency
Research Manager - Ad-hoc Agency
Up to £38k, Central London
This ad-hoc research agency works with some of the biggest names in the FMCG industry and they are looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join their expanding team. They are a full service agency that offers a holistic approach in order to go above and beyond what their clients have asked them to do, always searching for creative and innovative ways to provide their clients with a new way of looking at their brands.
The key responsibilities for the Research Manager will be:
- To write proposals, take the briefs, interpret them and clarify the clients' needs
- To design the questionnaire and make checks to any questionnaires delegated
- Manage more junior members of the team
- To analyse the data and provide reports and presentations
The key attributes of the Research Manger are:
- Ad-hoc, quantitative experience is essential
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Should be able to demonstrate examples of project ownership
- A strong and confident communicator
If you would like to apply for the position of 'Research Manager', please click 'Apply' below.
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.