Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Analyst
The role exists to enhance the insights offering for this agency's Social Media Team, using a range of technologies to deliver actionable insights that will inform brand and social strategies for the clients.
Working in a tight knit team, this role is pivotal in creating ideas that will speak to consumers and get them speaking to each other about the clients brand.
- Constantly monitoring and analysing online consumer conversations to understand topics, volume and sentiment
- Managing and owning a range of social technologies and tools to deliver actionable insights
- Delivering consumer understanding, trends and insight that will inform creative and strategic thinking
- Preparation of weekly, monthly or quarterly reports (insights and results) , both for Global and Local clients
- Ownership and development of the social insights approach
Must have experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an online/social marketing
This agency needs talent who engage with projects with their eyes wide open, who can hit the ground running when given a brief and can lead from the front, whatever level you are at.
You need to live breath social media and where it's going, whilst being involved in evolving projects and developing the social offering. If this sounds like you then get in touch with Jack now at email@example.com.