Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Senior Account Manager working for leading agency
Your role is not only focused upon day to day delivery – you will continue to manage the day to day demands of clients and it remains your responsibility to ensure that your tasks are completed within given timelines, to budgets and to the exceptionally high standard expected from clients.
You will also need to look to the future too and work with clients and Account Directors to plan the strategy and implementation of the planned campaigns. You need to be conducting business in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy in all communication either internal or external. You will also be checking on the accuracy and standards of work of your Interns, Account Executives and Account Managers.
We do expect you to proactively keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team here. We are looking to you to keep your Account Director and clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practice.
Specific Content of your Role:
The nature of my clients business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, the nature of the demands placed on the agency and the creativity of campaigns means that the role will evolve over time and needs a ‘can do’ approach to picking projects up and making them happen. As a Senior Account Manager you may be managing multiple accounts and teams.
We expect you to show confidence and competence in some key areas and the attached document will explain these in more detail
Some of your key duties will include:
- Management of the day to day client activities
- Overall management of the client relationship
- Management of the strategic and longer term planning of the overall client accounts
- Manage the status reporting both internally and externally
- Over seeing social profile management and ensure that it remains aligned to the wider strategy
- Day to day team management both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their goals
- Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes both for yourself and your team
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Creation of client report presentations as required and appropriate
- Event management, planning and strategy development
- Proactive development and planning of creative campaigns relevant to both existing clients and new business prospects
- Research as required for new business and campaign planning
- Compiling budgets for clients and new business
- Managing the work priorities of yourself and your team
*This particular role does focus on a Sporting sector therefore a passion or understanding within sports is advisable. The role will also consider a Contractor for a 3 month duration and has the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate*