Sorry, this job is no longer available
Customer Marketing Manager
This unique business is looking to develop their E-Commerce Customer Marketing Plan. This role will be tasked with the delivery of this project with a clear focus on Customer aquisition, retention and conversion.
- Offline Aquisition
- Analysis & Customer Insight
- Team Development
- Stakeholder Management
You will be a Marketing or Business graduate with extensive experience in this sector, looking for the opportunity to commit to an excellent company and furthermore contribute to this excellence. You will be enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about E-Commerce. A fast-thinking and creative person with a top commercial acumen will succeed in this position.
- You will have proven experience working in direct marketing and multi-channel marketing, this can be either client or agency side
- CRM experience is fundamental, in particular, development and management of CRM programmes working with data segmentations and targeted direct marketing across all DR channels
- You will also have extensive budget and agency management experience along with strong team management skills
- Digital Marketing experience is also desirable
This role will carry a salary range between £45,000 and £55,000 dependant on experience, along with excellent company benefits.
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.