Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Director
- Building client relationships to fully understand the marketing brief and managing the campaign production from start to completion.
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns across the full product portfolio to both a B2B and B2C audience
- Managing all BTL marketing requests
- External agency management
- Events and promotion management
To be right for this role you will have a strong track record in BTL marketing within the electronics / technology sector and preferably from within an agency. You will have excellent communications skills and be able to work independently and within a small team
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a step towards clientside marketing or continue your agency career by working in house within an electronics organisation based in Berkshire where you will have ownership of the BTL marketing activity.
Basic Salary is circa £50,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270851
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.