Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is a key role within the business managing a leading client as they re-launch their brand internationally, Key responsibilities:
- Developing strategic direction n order to grow the business.
- Managing and executing domestic and regional projects from brief to delivery.
- Supporting the business directors to grow the agency by providing creative brand activation ideas that meets client objectives.
- Developing relationships with supplier network.
- Liaising with stakeholders to develop strategy across markets.
- Attending weekly Team Leaders meeting and ensuring status of all projects.
- Financial control of projects - working to budgets provided, coordinating 3rd party suppliers, estimate generation, project billing, and monthly accounts reporting for internal management.
- Maintaining status reports for client and internal traffic needs
- Adding value to Agencies servicing of accounts - identifying market trends/changes, informing of key competitive activities, recognising potential opportunities for exploitation.
- Managing relationships with partner creative and media agencies.
Who we're looking for
The right person for this role will have a track record within a marketing agency with International marketing experience and experience of managing a team. You will be able to develop and implement successful marketing campaigns utilising ATL and BTL marketing methods and will ideally have a background in working with financial services clients.
About our client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning B2B marketing agency based in Surrey who are continually growing year on year and can offer clear progression and development.
What's on offer
Salary on offer is circa £55,000 plus benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13271578
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.