Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager (Experiential Marketing)
Account Manager - Brand Experience Agency - East Berkshire - Salary between £28k - £30k
Account Manager required to work within a friendly and imaginative team for an award winning experiential agency, based in a lovely small town in Berkshire. This agency works with a variety of high profile experiential clients within industries such as cosmetics, retail, energy, technology and food & drink.
As an Account Manager you will have the chance to work across a number of well known brands. The role will entail 75% experiential marketing and be made up of one or more of the following disciplines; Shopper Marketing, Retail, PR, Digital or Field Marketing.
You will be involved in various aspects such as:
- Live events and touring roadshows
- Guerrilla marketing and hit squads
- Customer recruitment
- Product sampling
- Field marketing
- Experiential stunts.
This Account Manager role will involve you:
- Looking after the day-to-day running of your accounts
- Being involved directly with clients
- Ensuring the smooth running of the implemented campaigns
- Helping with issues that may arise.
This really is a fantastic agency to work for. Aside from working as part of a great team, they offer strong leadership, shared values and take a real sense of pride in their work, without fear of being different!
You will need to have:
- Previous Account Management and experiential agency experience (Integrated Agency experience might be considered)
- Production Knowledge
- People management experience
- A sparkling personality!
In return, you will be rewarded with some fantastic benefits and a variety of exciting social events throughout the year! There is also the chance for quick career progression for the right candidate.
Between £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.
For daily updates on our live jobs, find us on twitter!