Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Trade Marketing Executive, Luxury Travel
Reporting to and supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in developing and implementing a comprehensive and innovative trade marketing plan for the company. Through the ethos of Easy to do business with`, to motivate and educate the UK & Ireland Trade on company brands, key points of difference and ensure they possess the appropriate tools to maximise sales.
You will also support the Trade Marketing Manager in leveraging global partnerships in order to access promotional opportunities for the brands via consumer and trade channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of all Trade Campaign activity and communications, managing creative and media agencies to develop and deliver impactful Trade Press, POS tools and DM Mailings for online & offline, ensuring new news, offers and campaign information is distributed in a timely and relevant way and in line with the current advocacy strategy.
- Manage and co-ordinate all trade marketing materials for the Sales and Marketing team and trade partners in liaison with agency and Trade Marketing Manager including:
o Travel agency website
o Monthly Travel agency website E-Comms
o Bespoke User Guides for automation systems
o Trade Database
o Sales & Marketing tool kit
o Brochure distribution
o Trade research
o Trade collateral, promotions, publicity (POS)
o Travel trade training programme CFE
- To build and develop relationships with the top 20 accounts (and key focus accounts to be developed in 2012/2013) and work with the sales team to implement and execute bespoke campaigns and marketing support for these key accounts.
- To help leverage global partnerships and generate joint marketing campaigns to mass audiences.
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager in the development of all new initiatives - including Trade Database Implementation, CFE Initiatives, Trade Press Opportunities, driving Travel agency website updates and awareness.
- Ensure strategic products are a focus across all activity. To be involved from planning stage and work with the Sales Team and Trade Partners to deliver finished collateral
- Work very closely with UK Brand Managers, PR, Sales, Training, Operations and Revenue Management teams to ensure Trade Marketing activities are reflective of our strategies and business needs and optimise synergies between key business stakeholders for consistency and greater overall impact. Ensure that all internal partners are aware of trade marketing activity.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience working within a marketing environment
- Proven ability to manage and implement marketing campaigns - including press, POS, DM, online
- Proven experience in Brochure Production (for Agent Guides)
- Travel industry experience required
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once
- Highly motivated and can do` attitude
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible working hours and travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence with dealing with internal and external partners
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to excellence
- Strong budgeting skills.
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!!!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.