Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior UX Consultant
They are looking for someone that fits their culture, hungry, always thinking and wanting to create exciting digital sites and experiences. They are a top 20 independent agency and the chosen candidate will form part of an ever growing team of creative and technical minds.
You will need to be comfortable taking briefs from large clients whilst reporting to the Creative Director, you will be running the UX element of projects from start to finish. With a background of working in agencies and good experience under your belt, your portfolio should show both smart thinking and larger site work. You will care about UX and will want to work with the Technical and Creative Teams to get the perfect result.
- Interaction design and UX activity across web and mobile clients: ensuring all work is delivered on time, aligned with business goals and improves end users' experience of our products,
- Develop and maintain consistency of accessibility and interaction design guidelines for all web and mobile activity as our clients require
- Ensure that proper processes are in place to deliver the best possible work incorporating user centred design and user experience consultancy as required.
- Providing accurate estimates, plans and, processes for client projects in collaboration with the Management team
- Oversee user testing activity, and (where necessary) recruitment and management of external agencies to deliver this.
- Working with project managers and other relevant business owners throughout the project life-cycle and have experience with both waterfall and agile projects approaches.
- Lead the use of tools and software to generate user experience models, deliverables and prototypes.
- Influence and impact, team working, drive and Initiative, embracing change and adaptability.
The agency are really looking for someone who is experienced within the full spectrum of UX from Research, Strategy and Design as well as top notch communication/client facing ability.
Any background or education in things like Psychology, Ergonomics or HCI will be a distinct advantage over other applications. In addition, the more agency experience the better. You must also have extensive experience of current tools and methodologies from Axure to Agile.
This really is a great opportunity for someone to potentially grow a team around you and make a significant impact within the agency and their clients, influencing UX the way you think it should be done.
Please apply ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.