Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Casino CRM Executive
The successful CRM Executive will ideally have experience within a gaming environment and possess the skills to analyse and report how direct marketing campaigns, product life cycles and the various other variables impact customer retention and spend.
* Delivery of high quality direct marketing communications, analyse and optimise the performance of such campaigns
* IMS configurations including bonuses, emails, login messages, etc.
* Liaise with relevant departments to deliver high quality campaigns to increase loyalty and revenue from existing customers
* Identify KPIs for ongoing CRM reports
* Identify customer product lifecycle
* Manage social media promotions/campaigns on social media channels to build the brand businesses presence
* Ensure a high level of service is provided to the customer keeping in line with the brand tone
* Oversee the complete Casino retention process which includes: identifying customer segments, setting up reactivation campaigns including newsletters and/or other customer communication in co-operation with central marketing and CRM
* Ensure that monthly retention performance targets are met
* Set up procedures for utilising the businesses resources for reducing the churn rate on high value customers in Casino
* Analyse customer data and based on the findings suggest and implement appropriate action in order to achieve desired effect
* Conversion of registered customers to paying customers
Knowledge Skills & Experience
* Casino CRM experience
* Previous experience in working in direct marketing environment
* Usage of social networks and additional systems (CRM tools beneficial)
* Understanding of direct marketing analysis
* Results driven
A great opportunity for a CRM professional within the gaming industry to get on board with a rapidly growing business with a variety
To apply for this Casino CRM Executive Opportunity click 'Apply Now'
Posted by Doug Elliott of Adam Recruitment Ltd