Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Manager- Client Side
Our client is a leading International Brand with offices across the globe. They are recruiting for a Natural Search (SEO) manager to join their rapidly growing search team, in their London office.
The role of an SEO manager:
- To hit the ground running, developing and implementing SEO campaigns in line with the company’s objectives.
- Play an active part, along with Account Directors, in defining the company’s future search offering
- Still perform a hands-on role, implementing campaigns, reporting on campaign success using analytical tools, reporting to senior management
- Manage a team of Account executives
- Offer training to junior or non-technical staff and be a ‘go-to-person’ on the latest natural search industry developments
SEO Manager Candidate Requirements:
- 3 years of natural search (SEO) experience
- Experience having managed a team
- Fully competent and experienced having run full cycle SEO campaigns, with advanced knowledge of analytics tools
- A general understanding of digital, with an appreciation of Paid Search and its relationship with SEO
- A strong team player, who can both lead and be part of a successful team
This position is ideal for an experienced SEO manager who is looking to join a truly international brand and make a real difference within an experienced search team. If it sounds like the opportunity for you, contact Glyn Shier on 0207 183 3021 or apply below!