Sorry, this job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Designer to join a amazing Fashion and Beauty company based in Northamptonshire.
My client is looking for a talented Designer to come on board and work on print design and artwork for their brand, working from initial ideas through to final delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Art Director to develop ideas, and then working them through to artwork, ensuring they are delivered to a print ready standard, to brief and on schedule.
To be considered for this role of Designer you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience working on print collateral such as brochures
- A creative mind and great design skills, as well as experience in producing artwork to finished print ready standard
- Previous experience in a fashion or beauty field, or a creative agency
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Quark Express also an advantage)
- A positive can-do attitude and a team player
If you are a Designer looking to take the next step in your career by joining a fantastic Fashion and Beauty company in Northamptonshire, then please send me your CV and Samples today.
Designer, Fashion and Beauty, £19,000 - £22,000, Northamptonshire, Perm, Asap Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.