Sorry, this job is no longer available
Web Analyst, location, salary
Due to the increase in online marketing activity and the results this is delivering, a new and exciting Web Analyst role has been created by this trusted provider of medical information for doctors, researchers, healthcare workers and patients.
Web Analyst – The role
To be responsible for:
· Delivering actionable insight to help the business make more effective decisions and run better campaigns
· Analysing web data for Marketing and the wider business
· Producing accurate and effective reports and dashboards from across the Group’s websites
Web Analyst – Skills and experience
- Excellent web analytics skills with ideally a technical qualification for Google Analytics or similar
- Proven ability to derive insight from data
- Ability to communicate insight to stakeholders throughout the business
- Experience of delivering reporting programmes to business colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of building relationships with technical and non–technical colleagues
- Ability to produce work with a very high level of attention to detail to ensure that any reporting and analysis that is produced is accurate
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Experience of implementing tracking software in order to deliver accurate statistics
- Experience in a marketing role, ideally within professional services, publishing or business information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of the health care sector would be an advantage
- Ability to represent the Group at internal and external meetings with a professional approach, credibility and clear communication
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.